Absolute Rated Hydrophobic PTFE Membrane Filter Cartridges "PF"
Absolute Rated Hydrophobic PTFE Membrane Filter Cartridges "PF" are featured by permanently hydrophobic PTFE membrane, specially designed for sterile venting and gas applications. They are integrity testable, offering highest process security, high throughputs, extreme humidity and stringent in-line steam sterilizations.
Features and Benefits
- High flow rates and low pressure drop
- Broad chemical compatibility
- High flow rates
- Long service life
- Have a particulate removal rating of 0.01μm in gases and a microbial removal rating of 0.22μm in liquids
- 100% integrity testable prior to release
- Cartridges produced in a GMP requirement compliant clean room.
- Cartridges are finally rinsed with 18 mega ohm water.
- Cartridges are manufactured to meet FDA Title 21 for food contact applications.
Material of Construction
- Filter Media: single layer hydrophobic PTFE membrane, double layer hydrophobic PTFE membrane is also optional upon request.
- Support: PP
- Core, Cage and Drainage: PP
- End Caps: PP
- O-rings/Gasket: Silicone/EPDM/Viton/Teflon
- Sealing Technology: Thermal Bonding, No Adhesives
- Diameter: Φ69
- Length: 5inch, 10inch, 20inch, 30inch, 40inch
Filtration Area, ft2 : 7.2
Pore Size, μm : 0.10, 0.20, 0.45
- Maximum Differential Pressure: Forward: 4.2 bar @ 23 ℃; 1.5 bar @ 85 ℃
- PH Value:1-14
- Normal working temperature:≤ 65℃
- Max. working temperature:90℃ ( P≤ 1bar)
- Sterilization: Support steam-in-place sterilization or autoclave at 121℃ of 100 cycles
- Extractables, per 10-inch cartridge:≤ 50 mg after 24-h soak in water
- Toxicity: non-toxic per the current USP Class VI plastics at 121℃
- TOC: < 500 ppb after a water flush of 60 liters per 10-inch cartridge
- Oxidizable Substances: effluent is negative after a water flush of 1L per autoclaved 10-inch cartridge
- Bacterial Endotoxins:< 0.25 EU/ml as determined by the LAL test
|Products||Pore Size (μm)||End Caps||Length (inch)||O-rings/Gaskets||Grade||Multiple Option|
C2-226 double o-rings with bayonet lock and flat end
C3-222 double o-rings with and flat end
C7-226 double o-rings with bayonet lock and fin end
C8-222 double o-rings with fin end
F-telfon encapsulated viton
F- food & beverage
SP-single piece shell & core
SS-stainless steel core
SE-stianless steel reinforcement o-rings
Absolute rated hydrophobic PTFE membrane filter cartridge, 0.20μm, 10", silicone gaskets, food & beverage grade,stainless steel core