NPP filter cartridges are constructed of polypropylene fine fiber, providing high flow rates, broad chemical compatibility and high dirt holding capacity. These filters can remove particulate economically and effectively.
Features and Benefits
- Superior dirt-holding capacity
- High flow rates
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Cartridges produced in a controlled environment
- Manufactured according to ISO9001 certified Quality Management System
Materials of Construction
- Filter media: Polypropylene
- Support/Drainage: Polypropylene
- Endcaps: Polypropylene
- O-rings/Gaskets: Silicone/EPDM/Viton/Teflon
- Sealing method: Thermal bonding, No adhesives
- Outside diameter: 69mm
- Inside diameter:33mm
- Length: 5",10",20",30",40",50",60",70"
Filter Area: 0.65m2 per 10"
Pore Size: 0.10, 0.22, 0.45, 0.65, 1, 3, 5, 10, 20 μm
- Maximum different pressure: Forward: 4.2 bar @ 23 ℃; 1.5 bar @ 85 ℃
- PH range: 1 -13
Particle retention effeciency: ≥ 90%
Materials Biological Safety
- Extractables: Per 10-inch cartridge:≤ 30 mg after 24-h soak in water
- Toxicity: Non-toxic per the current USP Class VI plastics at 121℃.
- TOC: < 500 ppb after a water flush of 60 liters per 10-inch cartridge
- Oxidizable Substances: Effluent was negative after a water flush of 1L per autoclaved 10-inch cartridge
- Bacterial Endotoxins: < 0.25 EU/ml as determined by the LAL test
- Non-fiber releasing: Meets the criteria for a “non-fiber releasing” filter as defined in 21 CFR 210.3 (b) (6).
|Products||Pore Size (μm)||End Caps||Length (inch)||O-rings/Gaskets||Grade||Multiple Option|
C2-226 double o-rings with bayonet lock and flat end
C3-222 double o-rings with and flat end
C7-226 double o-rings with bayonet lock and fin end
C8-222 double o-rings with fin end
F-telfon encapsulated viton
F- food & beverage
SP-single piece shell & core
SS-stainless steel core
SE-stianless steel reinforcement o-rings
Nominal rated polypropylene pleated filter, 0.10μm,DOE,9 3/4"(248mm), silicone-gaskets, general grade