APP filter cartridges are constructed of imported polypropylene fine fiber, providing absolute rated filtration efficiency of 99%, and broad chemical compatibility.
Features and Benefits
- High dirt-holding capcity
- Reliable retention of particulates
- Broad chemical compatiblity
- Cartridges produced in a controlled environment
- Manufactured according to ISO9001 certified Quality Management System
Materials of Construction
- Filter media: Import Polypropylene
- Support/Drainage: Polypropylene
- Endcaps: Polypropylene
- O-rings/Gaskets: Silicone/EPDM/Viton/Teflon
- Sealing method: Thermal bonding, No adhesives
- Outside diameter: 69mm
- Inside diameter:33mm
- Length: 5",10",20",30",40",50",60",70"
Filter Area: 0.65m2 per 10"
Pore Size: 0.50, 1.00, 5.00, 10 μm
- Maximum different pressure: Forward: 4.2 bar @ 23 ℃; 1.5 bar @ 85 ℃
- PH range: 1 -13
Particle retention effeciency: ≥ 99%
Materials Biological Safety
- Extractables: Per 10-inch cartridge:≤ 30 mg after 24-h soak in water
- Toxicity: Non-toxic per the current USP Class VI plastics at 121℃.
- TOC: < 500 ppb after a water flush of 60 liters per 10-inch cartridge
- Oxidizable Substances: Effluent was negative after a water flush of 1L per autoclaved 10-inch cartridge
- Bacterial Endotoxins: < 0.25 EU/ml as determined by the LAL test
- Non-fiber releasing: Meets the criteria for a “non-fiber releasing” filter as defined in 21 CFR 210.3 (b) (6).
|Products||Pore Size (μm)||End Caps||Length (inch)||O-rings/Gaskets||Grade||Multiple Option|
C2-226 double o-rings with bayonet lock and flat end
C3-222 double o-rings with and flat end
C7-226 double o-rings with bayonet lock and fin end
C8-222 double o-rings with fin end
F-telfon encapsulated viton
F- food & beverage
SP-single piece shell & core
SS-stainless steel core
SE-stianless steel reinforcement o-rings
Absolute rated polypropylene pleated filter, 0.45μm absolute, 10", silicone gaskets, food & beverage grade