In-line Vent Filter Housings with electric heating jacket "IVSFH"
In-line Vent Filter Housings "IVSFH" is superior quality vent filter housnig with an anti-condensate function for air filtration and with stricter requirements.
It is composed of the following parts: vent, heated jacket, jacket protection layer, and constant electronic temperature system.
The advatages when compared to vent filter housings are:
- Filter cartridges are kept dry by heat which helps gurantee the flow rates.
- High temperature environment prevents germ growth.
- An advanced constant electronic temperature system.
- Elbow desgin prevents particles from flowing into the vent housing, thus protecting the filter housing from damage.
- Polish type: Mirror Polish; Internal Electro-polished
- Surface Option:Internal Ra: 0.3μm, External Ra:0.4μm
Material of Construction
- Housing body: 304;316L
- Clamp: 304
- O-ring/Gasket: Silicone, Viton, EPDM, PTFE
- Body connection: Tri-clamp/Strenthened clamp
- Outlet: 1 inch (DN25)/ Tri-clamp
- Drain: 4mm can connect with 8mm tube
- Maximum operation Pressure: 6bar
- Max. working temperature: 130℃
- Steam Sterilization: in-situ / Autoclave @121℃/
Thermal jacketed tank vent filter housing to avoid the condensate.