Standard Vent Filter Housings "VFSFH"
Vent Filter Housings "VFSFH" used in food & beverage and pharmacerutical applications to sterlize the air before it flows into the tank, while maintaining pressrue balance inside and outside the housing.
All sanitary and GMP standards are met. The housing is easy to clean. Electro-polish surface is available upon request.
- Polish type: Mirror Polish; Internal Electro-polished
- Surface Option:Internal Ra: 0.3μm, External Ra:0.4μm
Material of Construction
- Housing body: 304;316L
- Clamp: 304
- O-ring/Gasket: Silicone, Viton, EPDM, PTFE
- Body connection: Tri-clamp/Strenthened clamp
- Outlet: 1 inch (DN25)/ Tri-clamp
- Drain: 4mm can connect with 8mm tube
- Maximum operation Pressure: Ambient temperature
- Max. working temperature: 130℃
- Steam Sterilization: in-situ / Autoclave @121℃/ 30 min
Type A below is standard.
Type B below is also optional with in-line structure