Microporous membrane is an indispensable consumable for pharmaceutical microbial test and some small-scale liquid filtration.Our company now offers a variety of materials. Different diameters and pore microporous membrane can be used with F47 Microbial Enumeration Funnel or FC50A/FC50B Reusable Membrane Filter to do microbial enumeration test; also be used to liquid particulate removal and bio-burden reduction or even sterilization filter (0.22μm).
- Reliable quality and stable aperture;
- Can withstand 121 ℃, 30min moist heat sterilization;
- With independent non-aseptic packaging and aseptic packaging (0.22μm only non-aseptic packaging) for customers’ choice;
- Strong hydrophilicity, microbial enumeration tester’s membrane recovery ratio meets the current pharmacopoeia requirement.
- Material: MCE, N66
- Diameter: 47mm, 50 mm
- Pore size: 0.45μm, 0.22μm
- Sterilization Method: EO (aseptic membrane), 121 ℃ moist heat sterilization (non-aseptic membrane, by the user)
- Packing: individually wrapped (sterile), blister packing (non-sterile);
Details as shown in the attachment: