Disk Membrane Filter
As repescts of membrane separation, microfiltration is among the most extensively applied membrane, with the features of simple,fast use, in the industries of scientific reasearch, food test, chemical, nanotechnology, energy and evironment protection.Unique pore structure of disk filters can be a natural physical barrier, and it make the particles,microbacterials retended in its surface, and with the ablity of particle retention.
Disk filters are divided into the following as per its filter media: PES, Nylon, PVDF, PTFE, PP, GF, CA, CN etc. Diameters ranges from 13mm ~ 293mm, pore size can be 0.1μm ~ 10μm. Also we can supply base on customization.
- High porosity: supply high flow rate
- Wide selection: various filter media with various diameters, supply various flow rate for easy selections to meet the customers' requirement
- High purity: free of adhensive, binders
- High strength: 100% test of bursting strength and Water phase and organic phase solution filtrationtensile strength
- Regular cleaning and filtration
- Sample preparation pretreatment
- Environment monitor and analysis
- Water phase and organic phase solution filtration
- Fluid monitor
- Medicine, pharma raw material analysis
- Chromatography and special volume sample preparation
- Air/Gas filtration
|Filter Media||Microns (μm)||Dia. (mm)|