Gas/Air/Steam Cartridges Sanitary Filter Housings "GSSFH"
Gas/Air/Steam Cartridges Sanitary Filter Housings "GSSFH" are designed for gas/air/steam filtration in biotechnology, chemical, electronic and food &beverage industries.
The housings are compatible for PF ( hydrophobic PTFE membrane), GF ( Glass microfiber ), MF ( metal filter ) to meet the requirements for gas/air/steam filtration.
Endcap design of the housings is code 7 (external 226 double o-rings with 2 locking tabs) which provides safe and secure sealing.
Features and Benefits
- External 226 double o-ring with 2 locking tabs endcap ensures safe and secure sealing.
- Housings flange connections designed in accordance with international standards.
- Polish type: Mirror Polish; Internal Electro-polished
- Surface Option:Internal Ra: 0.3μm, External Ra:0.4μm
Material of Construction
- Housing body: 304;316L
- Vent/DRain: 304;316L
- Leg: 304
- Clamp: 304
- O-ring/Gasket: Silicone, Viton, EPDM, PTFE
- Body connection: Flange / Tri-clamp
- Inlet/Outlet: Flange / Tri-clamp
- Vent: G 1/4"
- Drain: G 1/4"
- Pressure gauge: M14*1.5.
- Maximum operation Pressure: 6bar /10bar
- Max. working temperature: 135℃
- Steam Sterilization: in-situ / Autoclave @121