Single Round Cartridges Sanitary Liquid Filter Housings "SCSFH"
This versatile, single round, sanitary design filter housing is used in life science application for the clarification, sterilization or high-purity filtration of liquids. The housing offers high reliablity and security by its special design that is conductive to a thorough cleaning, while still allowing complete drainage of the housing.
Features and Benefits
- Vent & Drain: threaded sleeve is separated with stepped thread. So the connection tube will not wave when in the operation of vent or drain.
- Enlarge vent and drain internal diameter effectively. Can be connected with 8mm tube
- Quick-release closure clamp allows easy disassembly. We use sectional closure clamps that increased 20% pressure endurance than normal clamps
- Polish type: Mirror Polish; Internal Electro-polished
- Surface Option:Internal Ra: 0.3μm, External Ra:0.4μm
Material of Construction
- Housing body: 304;316L
- Vent/Drain: 304;316L
- Leg: 304
- Clamp: 304
- O-ring/Gasket: Silicone, Viton, EPDM, PTFE
- Body connection: Tri-clamp
- Inlet/Outlet: Tri-clamp
- Vent: 4mm can connect with 8mm tube.
- Drain: 4mm can connect with 8mm tube.
- Pressure gauge: 1.5inch Tri-clamp.
- Maximum operation Pressure: 0.6bar
- Max. working temperature: 135℃
- Steam Sterilization: in-situ / Autoclave @121℃/ 30 min